About Me
Former Afghan British Embassy guards have claimed staff from UK security firm G4S promised to help them when they escaped Kabul but instead blocked their numbers.The ex-workers, who MailOnline is not naming for their safety, 언브로큰 said they had been reassured the company would lobby governments to help get them out.But they revealed they have been left behind to be killed by the ' wolves' and have gone into hiding with their terrified families.G4S rejected claims staff had blocked numbers and said it has been 'very active in supporting the 278 Afghan nationals who were employed in Kabul'.About 300 Afghans were employed by the firm to protect government workers at sites in Kabul up until its contract ended in June 2020.Most are believed to have applied for coveted places on one of the UK-bound flights through the Afghan relocation and assistance policy (Arap) when the Taliban rose.Yet many were rejected because they were employed as contractors and not directly by the British.On Friday the UK government announced a partial U-turn, with the Foreign Office committing to dishing out visas to security staff hired through GardaWorld.The move does little to help former guards who worked for G4S who are now desperately searching for 언브로큰 a way out of Afghanistan. The ex-workers, 언브로큰 who MailOnline is not naming for their safety, said they had been reassured the company would lobby governments to help get them out.
Pictured: 언브로큰 The British Embassy They revealed they have been left behind to be killed by the 'Taliban wolf' (pictured yesterday) and have gone into hiding with their terrified families
About 300 Afghans were employed by G4S to protect government workers at sites in Kabul up until its contract ended in June 2020.
Pictured: Kabul airport on Saturday<div class="art-ins mol-factbox floatRHS news" data-version="2" id="mol-d4f5f930-04be-11ec-8390-5f840c4c5d15" website British Embassy guards claim G4S blocked their numbers
Location
Occupation
